SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

HAIR CARE & FAQ PAGES

In the past few days I was working on the Hair Care Pages - updating all the working links. However I still need to have my text edited and proof read. One step at a time.
I also put up couple of pages that are part of FAQ. You can find answers to questions like: "How is a person's hair feathered? I don't mean the Farrah look, but where the feathers are actually cut into a person's hair. That way, rollers or a curling iron are not needed. This was a huge style in the '80s, on both men and women. All they did was brush their hair, and the feathers would always stay put, without falling. Hope you understand what I'm talking about, and can answer my question. Thanks."
Just visit FAQ Pages to see answers to questions. However not all of them are re-designed and uploaded yet.

Like I said: "One step at a time."


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.