SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: Images Of Styles

Question:
I want to cut my hair a little bit shorter than shoulder length. Can you please suggest some images, so I can get an idea of what I want?

Answer:
Since I no longer work in a salon :-( and no longer take images of my work, I usually "google" hair style images to get ideas.
This is what you need to do: type a couple of key words into Google search engine,  ie. middle length hair styles - click on search button and then on the left side of the new screen click on IMAGES link. That will take you to hundreds or even thousands of images with many different styles. Have fun picking one just for you.



Note:
This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post only. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.