SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: What Would Be A Good Hair Gel For Men

Question:
I would like to purchase a gel for hair that is not shiny and cheep looking. Is there a nice yet inexpensive gel that will add texture to my hair and so I could spike up my bangs just a little bit? I'd love to have my hair looking as natural as possible.

Answer:
Recently I cut my hair short and went shopping for a gel. But before I will tell you what I bought maybe I should make a suggestion. If the money is not an issue, then you could visit your local hair salon (or two) and see what selection they have. Hairdressers usually have their own gels that they use on clients and will let you try them (at least the nice ones will). By trying it on your hair you could make a decision if you want to buy a gel from a hair salon.
If you want an inexpensive brand, I like company called Garnier (Fructis Style) - the gel I bought this time is called "Survivor" and is non-sticky (only on your hands LOL), but in hair it looks pretty natural, yet it is "durable".



Note: 
This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.