SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: Help, My Hair Is Static!

Question:
My hair is long (below my shoulders) and I have bangs. I usually straighten my hair and I like to blow dry it straight. When I blow dry my bangs they flip up after an hour, become static and look damaged. Is there any product I could use to make my bangs not to flip and look healthy?

Answer:
It sounds like your hair is naturally wavy/curly? With humidity you never know what your hair will do as it likes to go back to its natural stage if even so slightly - that is why it flips. But your static hair could be "cured" with a static guard for clothes. Perhaps hair-spraying it so it keeps the shape would also help a bit. And since it goes through straightening process and blow-drying so much, try to google products for nonchemical thermal straightening. It should protect your hair against the heat.


Note: 
This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.