SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: Bleach And Washing My Hair

Question:
Can I wash my hair the day I want to bleach it?

Answer:
Yes, but it depends what do you mean by bleaching your hair.

  • If you are having your hair high-lighted (cap or foil) then just make sure your hair is dry even if you wash it right before the procedure.
  • If you are having your hair bleached with "on scalp bleach", then you need to make sure you wash your hair couple of hours before the procedure. You do not want to have your pores open from massaging your scalp. Chemicals could get into your body easily. Also, you do not want your hair to be wet and dilute the chemicals.

Note: 


This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.