SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

Cutting, Coloring and Styling a la Toni & Guy

When I was a practicing stylist and a colorist in NYC, I used to take hair cutting classes with English hairdressers all the time. They really know how to teach the right way. This video is great for any stylist to see how a long wispy cut could be done. It is a real pleasure to watch Gary to perform this type of haircut from Toni & Guy's last year's Expressionist Collection. The color is nice too, but I could do without such a strong halo on top of the model's head. I personally would do it softer, not so stark as the haircut is very feminine and angelic.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.