SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: How To Do A Wavy Emo Cuts And Styles

Question:
My hair is wavy. Can it be cut into an Emo hair style?

Answer:
Yes it can. Have your favorite stylist cut it in an asymmetrical style, then color it black, style it into short spikes with long cascading hair over one eye, an Emo make-up and you can go to show it off to your friends.

In the example I would cut the hair on the left side even shorter and on the model's right side I would leave the hair even longer. The shorter hair I would spiked up with a razor.


Credit: The hair style on the left is the property of new-hair-style.com website


Note:

This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.