SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: How Bad Is Dry Shampoo For My Colored Hair?

Question:
I'd love to wash my hair less often to keep my hair color from fading. Will dry shampoo work? What band is good?

Answer:
Dry shampoo is usually used for people that are sick and cannot take showers often. However, the right product may not be bad for your colored hair, BUT do not use dry shampoo on the same day when you are coloring your hair. Try TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo and see if you like it. It contains citrus and mineral clay which should refresh your hair by removing oil and odor. You need to follow "how to use the product" directions. If you do not like that one, ask in your local store or a stylist in your hair salon for a different brand.


Note: 
This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.