SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: What Should I Consider When Deciding Between Blond and Red Hair Color

Question:
My natural hair is brown. I had it colored with blond highlights. I like it, but I am deciding to go either blonde or go red. I love both colors, but what I should think about when going either way?

Answer:

  • I think you should first consider your skin tone and then decide on the color that would look best on you, especially in red family, at the red is very striking color.
  • The next thing that needs to be considered is the pigment in each color. The red pigment is very hard to remove should you want to switch to blond. A blond hair can be tinted over by any color that is darker than the existing hair color.

Note: 


This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.