SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: Will Manic Panic Hair Coloring Fade?

Question:
I colored my hair with a red Manic Panic hair coloring. Will it fade? I would like to color my hair with a different shade.

Answer:
Some of these dyes fade very slowly. Especially very intense shades take really long time. And if you decide to color it with a different shade (ie. blue shade over the red), you may end up with a hue that has underlying tone - ie.  blue over read may produce a "purplish" blue shade. To overcome it you may first employ a skilled colorist, who will try to remove as much previous color as possible, so you may end up with that sapphire color you were dreaming about.

Credit: Image (of Kate Perry) on the left is from squidoo.com


Note: 


This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.