SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

Educational Video - Blunt Cut On Long Hair

After I finished my hairdressing school, I was very hungry for more education on hair topic. What I learned in the Big Apple in a prominent hairdressing school at that time, was not enough. I felt like something is missing. So I started taking lessons from stylists that were coming from London to teach hungry beauticians like myself. It was great. It was invigorating. After many years in business I sold my Manhattan salon and  decided to stay home with my baby. But my love for hairdressing has never waned. I still read occasionally interesting articles and do research on topics that interest me, even if I no longer practice my trade in the salon. I answer occasional question about hair here on my blog. And I paint, draw and knit and crochet. And make videos concerning my hobbies and interests. If you click on THIS LINK, it will take you to my newest video that I recorded at my friend's back yard, whose daughter allowed me to use her as a hair model for an educational video about "how to do a blunt cut on long hair".

1 comment:

  1. I like your post about "Educational Video - Blunt Cut On Long Hair " very nice post. It is very helpfull.Also, we can know about School of Hair Design & hair education

    ReplyDelete

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.