SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

WHEN WELLA AND MISSONI CREATE FASHION TOGETHER

Yesterday, I published a post about Wella's high-lift color. Today, I would like to share with my readers two videos that represent hair and high fashion at the same time. I always loved Italian designer "Missoni" - they create rather a signature knits with absolutely beautiful colors. If you see any of their outfits on the street, you know it is "Missoni".
In the first video below you can see a top stylist Eugene Souleiman (who represents Wella). He tells us how he "thinks up" hair styles for the runway - this time taking an inspiration from shoes worn by models.
The last video on this page shows a compilation of Eugene's runway work in EU and USA for the year 2012.

BTW I love his knitted hat, I think I will knit me something similar  :-)

Credit: The above image is property of photographers Peter Stigter & Jonas Gustavsson, which was published on WSJ web site.





And I found one more video for inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.