SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: How Can I Get Free Samples?

Question: 
How can I get free hair care samples?

Answer:
There are several ways to get free samples. You just need to ask for them.
  • When you get a haircut, ask your hairdresser for some samples. Companies provide salons with samples for their clients (that is if your salon sells professional products)
  • Check out websites and Facebook pages of your favorite companies - they post on their sites if any samples are available (check out websites such as Walmart, Procter & Gable, Garnier, etc.)
  • When you open google page, write into a search engine's window words like "websites that offer free samples" and many links will appear - then just sift through them (for example I googled quite interesting site called mysavings.com dedicated to free samples - click on this LINK to go directly to their free samples page, but do not limit yourself just to this site)
Note: The image above is the property of Garnier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.