SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: How To Make Curly Hair Wavy?

Question:
My hair is very curly. I would like to make it wavy without using any chemicals. Is there any shampoo or conditioner that will make my hair more relaxed?

Answer:
I have never came across a shampoo or conditioner that would make any wavy hair straight. However, I have used a "Pure Clean Smoothing Cream" by Garnier and it helped to keep my hair a bit relaxed. I washed my hair, conditioned it, applied this cream and with a very gentle pulling my hair I diffused it. The diffuser helped to keep hair from frizzing up.
If you do not care for Garnier products, you can check other companies such as Brocato's "Curl Interrupted Curl Calming Balm" or Bumble and Bumble's "Curl Conscious Calming Creme" which are supposed to  tame, smooth, soften and loosen tight and coarse curls that frizz. Of course, you would use the above mentioned diffuser on your hair dryer and gently, without disturbing your curls pull on your hair to make it straighter.

Credit: The above image is from Seventeen Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.