SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: Ombre Color Too Dark?

Question:
Today I bought a color for my ombre. However as I was picking up the color at the end I grabbed the wrong shade - for naturally blond hair instead of a color for brown hair. Will my hair turn out to be blond or should I return the color and purchase the color for naturally brown hair?

Answer:
If you purchased the color that should work on naturally blond hair instead of brown, you most likely end up with yellow/orange shade of your ombre. I would return the product and would get color for brown. Also, look for ash tones on the box to cut down the yellow undertones.

Credit: the image is a property of THIS WEB SITE

Note:

This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advise you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.