SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

LE ROUGE SALON IN CEDARHURST NY

I used to work with Rafael Ustayev in my hair salon called "MEGAmorphosis" (one block north of Wall St., which no longer exist - it was closed down soon after after 9-11 event). After I left the salon, I moved around a bit, due to my husbands relocation and me being a mother. I lost touch with almost all the people that worked there. There was only one person that I would once in a blue moon talk on the phone - our fabulous manicurist Margaret. But unfortunately I lost touch with all others, including Rafael.

Not too long ago, Rafael searched me through Face Book and found me - he actually opened his own account because of me (I think - LOL). Then he called me and we had again lot of loughs about our past times. Rafael is a very hard working person. To him (just like to me) client is everything. We both share an ultimate passion for making our clients hair looking the best, and making our clients beautiful and happy.

If you live close to Cedarhurst, NY you have to visit Le Rouge Salon and Supply. It is a cute little place located on the main drag and surrounded by other cute businesses like restaurants, boutiques and such. It is run by Rafael and his wife Margarita. Salon is high class and very tastefully decorated in soft red color, it is very clean and everyone is very friendly despite being very busy. And for the fabulous service you do not have to spend a fortune. The salon is affordable. Margarita is absolutely fabulous with the Brazilian Straitening Treatment. Rafael and Lana share passion for color, and Rafael and Margarita are great with scissors.

Address:

LE ROUGE SALON AND HAIR SUPPLY, INC.
114 Cedarhurst Ave.
Cedarhurst, NY 11516

Below: Rafael and I in June 2010 - when I visited the salon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.