SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: How Can I Prepare My Hair For Bleach?

Question:
I will have my hair bleached soon. What can I do to prepare my hair for this process? And how should I care for my hair after it's bleached? I'd love to keep my hair as healthy as possible.


Answer:
Healthy diet and use of conditioner will make your hair healthier. Use your hair conditioner the day before you would have a chemical process done, and do not shampoo your hair on the day of your chemical process. After the chemical process do the same - use conditioner and eat healthy foods full of vitamins and protein. Follow an advice of your colorist.


Note: 
This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.