SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: Is Temporary Dye Easy To Wash Out?

Question:
My hair is dark brown. I want to dye a section of it a very light brown almost blonde color. I want to use temporary dye but will it come out if I don't like it? What is the best way to wash temp dye out?

Answer:
Oh dear! Temporary colors wash out usually with the shampoo (this type of color lasts only from shampoo to shampoo), but what you want needs to be done either with a permanent color (a tint that has to be mixed with a peroxide) or with a lightener (bleach) and then toner. If you would not like your new hair color, you could color your hair back to almost original color with brown tint.

Note: 
This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.