SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: Using A Cat Shampoo

Question:
I saw this funny question on Yahoo Answers: "What do you think would happen if I washed my hair with cat shampoo?"

My Answer:
Some people eat cat food and they never turn into a cat. Do not worry you will NOT turn into a cat if you use a cat shampoo either. But be aware of ingredients in this shampoo - you may be allergic to it.



Note:
This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post only. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.