SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: What Can I Do To Make My Hair Grow Faster?

Question:
My hair literally grows about a half an inch every six months, and so whenever I get it cut, I am right back where I started. It's the exact same length it was a year ago, and I'm trying to grow it out. Are there any over-the-counter vitamins I can take or foods I can eat that will make it grow faster?

Answer:
Well, the question should be rather "What can I do to grow my hair LONGER?"

Vitamins, proteins, scalp massages and such will help you with a quality of your hair, but hair length is decided by your DNA. Just as some people can grow hair all the way to the floor, some people can never grow hair past their shoulder blades or even shorter. Your own DNA will decide how many years your hair stays in your scalp before it falls out and is then replaced by another hair few months later. So no mater what you do to make it grow longer, it won't unless you change your DNA for "hair length".



Note:
This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post only. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.