SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: Can I Bleach My Hair Every Month?

Question:
I would like to use vivid colors on my hair and to do so, I need to bleach my hair. Is is possible to bleach my hair every month without damaging it?

Answer:
If you do it CORRECTLY and if you have a good hair to start with (not too fine and weak) you should be OK. You need to bleach only root area (it is called touch up), do not overlap with the bleach (doing so would cause breakage). It would be best if a professional, or a friend who knows how to do it correctly, would help you.


Note: 


This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.