SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: How To Do Indigo Vanity Style Hair?

Question:
I would like to color my hair like Indigo Vanity's. How can I do it?

Answer:
Indigo Vanity's red side was probably first bleached to a lighter stage and then a strong red pigment (like Manic Panic's) was applied. The Black side was colored with regular black tint. Bleach and then both colors had to be applied very carefully so they do not touch the other side, which would cause a discoloration.

I strongly recommend a detail oriented colorist to do it for you, since the person can walk around you to do a better job. You would not be able to see what is going on in the back of your head, should you do it by yourself.

Credit:
The image is a property of Indigo Vanity

Note:

This post should be taken as a first step for a discussion with your hairdresser and/or colorist about your ideas, desires or problems with your hair. Under no circumstances, you should act upon this post ONLY. I strongly advice you to have your hair done by a skilled and reputable hairdresser/colorist in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.