SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: How Should I Curl My Hair With A Curling Iron?

Question:
I am having hard time curling my hair with a curling iron. One side points in and one side points out.

Answer:
You need to watch in which direction you wrap your hair around, which can be difficult since you are looking into the mirror.
Hold your curling iron in a vertical position (best if your handle is up with the tip pointing down). If you want to wrap you hair out place your curling iron behind the hair (on either side) and wrap it going out in front of the iron and in behind the iron.
If you want your hair toward your face, then place your hair behind your curling iron and start wrapping it toward your face.
Try to practice first without your iron being plugged in. That way you will not burn yourself when you are trying to figure out the wrapping direction in the mirror.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.