SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: How To Make My Blond Hair Brown Without Tinting It

Question:
My natural hair is blond. I've been coloring it brown a couple of times a year. Is there any other way to make it brown without tinting it?

Answer:
Unfortunately there is not any other way. Since your hair grows out from your scalp blond you have to color your hair to achieve the brown color. Or you would have to change your DNA.

But, if you want to keep your blond hair from getting lighter in the summer or on sunny days, you should wear a summer hat and/or spread a bit of your body sunscreen on your hair as well.

Credit: Image of Angelina Jolie from THIS website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.