SEARCH THIS BLOG AND WEB

FAQ: Too Much Dandruff

Question:
I have a big problem. Every day I have a huge amount of dandruff fall onto my shoulders. I tried all kinds of different dandruff shampoos, but they do not help. Neither does picking scales off the red patches on my scalp. I am at the end of my wits. Can you suggest anything?

Answer:
I think you have either so called seborrhoeic dermatitis or psoriases . You need to go to a dermatologist. I could write a page about this problem, but instead I found a well written pages about this issue. READ EVERY WORD ON THESE PAGES AS THE ENTIRE INFO IS VERY IMPORTANT. With dermatologist's help and the knowledge and your skin care you can keep it under control. The page I am talking about seborrhoeic dermatitis is HERE and about psoriases is HERE. Good luck.

Credit: The image above is Mayo Clinic's property.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. I must approve all comments (which are sent to me via e-mail automatically) in order to be visible on my blog.